24 Hour emergency car and motorcycle breakdown service
Is there anything more frustrating than being stranded on the side of the road? We doubt it. Every time you have a breakdown, it is the worst time. At A Plus Towing, we know that anything can happen or go wrong at any time – whether it’s day or night. That is why our business is built on being there for you. We provide 24-hour roadside assistance in Canberra, contact us for assistance.
What you can expect
Each and every one of our staff is dedicated to offering friendly, reliable and efficient assistance. It is the fulcrum of the prompt and efficient service we provide. In the unlikely event that we are unable to assist, we will help you find someone that can. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and every day of the year, you can expect the best service that caters to all your needs.
What can we tow?
What we offer
The goal with each and every client is to offer you our unique brand of speedy roadside assistance, getting you back on the road as soon as possible. We’re only content when we know you are, and we know your journey is continuing just as it should.
The staff we employ undergo rigorous training to acquaint them with all possible scenarios. Our Go Jak capability allows us to access vehicles anywhere, including basement recovery.
All A Plus Towing drivers can assist you with the following:
- Jump starts
- Tyre Change
- Lock outs/ Lost keys
- Motorcycle roadside assistance
Why choose us?
The market is flooded with companies offering roadside assistance and a ‘reliable emergency breakdown service,’ but what makes us your premier choice and sets us apart can’t be duplicated:
- Round-the-clock solutions – We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- We always fix the problem – In the unlikely event that we can’t get to you in time, we will organise someone we trust to handle the job for you. We believe that when someone calls us, we have a responsibility to make sure you are looked after.
- Qualifications & experience – We have all the necessary qualifications to perform our work, and our operators have a minimum of five years’ experience in the towing business.
- The latest equipment – We have the right equipment for the job. We don’t cut corners, risk damage to your vehicle or allow for unreasonable delays.
- Excellent response times – When we say we’re going to be somewhere at a certain time, we will be.
- Our network – We have a longstanding partnership with one of the world’s largest insurance and roadside services company.
Contact us today to get immediate relief and roadside assistance you can depend on.